New Year’s Coed Surf Adventure
December 28 – January 4, 2017/2018
Come join us for 8 days in paradise!
Limited spaces available!
Imagine surfing the tropical waters of Costa Rica, practicing yoga in an oceanfront studio, watching the sun melt into the ocean while swinging in a hammock, dancing in the New Year with new friends, and feeling the “pura vida” vibe of Costa Rica.
“I haven’t laughed this much in ages.” ~ Sonja
Our New Year’s surf camp is our most popular surf retreat, so be sure to reserve your spot early. The same fun activities are included, plus a day trip to Montezuma Waterfalls and one extra days of surfing! We also have a special fun-filled night planned for New Year’s Eve. The evening starts with dinner and dancing and then if you want to groove through the night, Rancho Ituana (rave music), La Lora (Latin music), and Banana Beach (live Latin music) have fiestas all night long.
Our 9 day/8 night New Year’s Retreat Includes:
- Accommodations at our beachfront retreat Hotel Tropico Latino
- Daily surf instruction with our patient and caring, professional instructors
- Sunset surf sessions – watch the sun melt into the horizon from your surfboard
- Video Analysis – surf coaching using video footage of you surfing
- Daily yoga sessions in our outdoor, oceanfront yoga studio
- Three healthy, gourmet meals each day at our beachfront restaurant and several of the best restaurants in town
- Professional one-hour therapeutic massage at our beachfront spa with additional spa services available
- Superior surf equipment including soft tops, high performance epoxy and fiberglass surfboards
- Complete access to our extensive surfboard quiver during your entire week
- Day trips to secret surf spots – our destination offers the most diverse selection of surf breaks in Costa Rica
- Transportation to the different surf breaks throughout your week
- Day trip to explore and swim in the Montezuma waterfalls
- New Years Eve festivities
- PVA rash guard (surf shirt)
- “The Core of Surfing” surf manual
- Unlimited bottled water
- 24-hour concierge service from our attentive camp host, Sara, who will guide and assist you every step of the way
- Bellhop services for your arrival and departure
- Daily maid service
- Snacks, water and essential beach supplies during your surf sessions
- An attentive and caring staff that supports you during your entire stay
Rates quoted are per person. See below for a complete description of each type of accommodation.
Three or more friends interested in sharing a room, Garden Bungalow for more details.
- Shared Accommodations – $3495
- Private Accommodations – $4495 ~ Sold Out
- Shared Accommodations – $4195
- Private Accommodations – $5495 ~ Sold Out
Receive a $200 discount.
These large rooms have two beds with a large private bathroom and outdoor patio. This is perfect for solo travelers who would like to share a room with another guest and would like us to choose their roommate, or for two friends who want to share a room. Some of the bungalows have three beds, which is a fun option for three friends who want to share a room.
Private Accommodations with private bath
This type of accommodation is a large room with a queen size bed, private bathroom and outdoor deck. This is perfect for someone who enjoys their privacy.
Read a more detailed description of our accommodations.