New Year’s Coed Surf Adventure
December 28 – January 4, 2017/2018
Pura Vida is the place to be this New Year’s Eve!
Flipflops, sea breezes, hammocks and tropical waves…
“I haven’t laughed this much in ages.” ~ Sonja
We’ve planned an adventurous, rejuvenating retreat that will help jump start your new year’s resolutions by surfing and practicing yoga in paradise.
Our beautiful beachfront resort is the perfect place to unwind and bring in the new year with healthy cuisine, full service spa and and oceanfront pool, steps away from the beach. Our caring team of hihgly trained professionals will guide you through your vacation with surfing, yoga, hiking to waterfalls and an outstanding New Year’s Eve party.
Our end of the year beachside party “under the stars” starts with gourmet dinner, followed by local live music and dancing. The coastline is alight with bonfires and fireworks…simply stunning.
Come see why this phenomenal retreat has been our most popular camp for the last 13 years.
Our 8 day/7 night New Year’s Retreat Includes:
- Accommodations at our beachfront retreat Hotel Tropico Latino
- Daily surf instruction with our patient and caring, professional instructors
- Sunset surf sessions – watch the sun melt into the horizon from your surfboard
- Video Analysis – surf coaching using video footage of you surfing
- Daily yoga sessions in our outdoor, oceanfront yoga studio
- Three healthy, gourmet meals each day at our beachfront restaurant and several of the best restaurants in town
- Professional one-hour therapeutic massage at our beachfront spa with additional spa services available
- Superior surf equipment including soft tops, high performance epoxy and fiberglass surfboards
- Complete access to our extensive surfboard quiver during your entire week
- Day trips to secret surf spots – our destination offers the most diverse selection of surf breaks in Costa Rica
- Transportation to the different surf breaks throughout your week
- Day trip to explore and swim in the Montezuma waterfalls
- New Years Eve festivities
- PVA rash guard (surf shirt)
- “The Core of Surfing” surf manual
- Unlimited bottled water
- 24-hour concierge service from our attentive camp host, Sara, who will guide and assist you every step of the way
- Bellhop services for your arrival and departure
- Daily maid service
- Snacks, water and essential beach supplies during your surf sessions
- An attentive and caring staff that supports you during your entire stay
Rates quoted are per person. See below for a complete description of each type of accommodation.
Three or more friends interested in sharing a room, Garden Bungalow for more details.
- Shared Accommodations – $3595 – Sold Out
- Private Accommodations – $4195 – Sold Out
- Shared Accommodations – $3995 – Sold Out
- Private Accommodations – $4995 – Sold Out
Receive a $200 discount.
These large rooms have two beds with a large private bathroom and outdoor patio. This is perfect for solo travelers who would like to share a room with another guest and would like us to choose their roommate, or for two friends who want to share a room. Some of the bungalows have three beds, which is a fun option for three friends who want to share a room.
Private Accommodations with private bath
This type of accommodation is a large room with a queen size bed, private bathroom and outdoor deck. This is perfect for someone who enjoys their privacy.
Read a more detailed description of our accommodations.