Last Minute Summer Special
Need a break from your busy life? We’ve got you covered!
Life is more relaxing in flip flops!
Just imagine…walking barefoot in the sand, relaxing in a tide pool with new friends, swinging in a hammock while watching the surf, reading your favorite book poolside, and surfing beautiful tropical waves.
Now that is vacation!
Our all-inclusive retreats are a great way to relax, recharge and rejuvenate your life. Be adventurous…just go for it!
Last Minute Special
Nothing’s different! The same fun-filled activities and amenities are offered during our summer retreats as our regular retreats. But, we are extending to you an amazing discount to make your summer even more fun.
Sign-up for our July 1 – 7 or July 13 – 19 surf retreat, and receive a $500 discount off our regular retreat rates! (Super Bonus: PVA Alumni receive $700 off regular package rates!)
Ask us about our group specials for additional discounts.
Surf and Yoga Retreat Packages
7-Day/6-Night All-Inclusive Packages
WORLD CLASS SURF INSTRUCTION
- Daily surf lessons for all levels from complete beginners to advanced-intermediate surfers
- Comprehensive surf program for each level of surfer
- Video Analysis – video coaching of your surfing
- Sunset surf sessions – watch the sun melt into the horizon from your surfboard
- Superior surf equipment including soft tops, high performance epoxy and fiberglass surfboards
- Complete access to our extensive surfboard quiver during your entire week
- Day trips to secret surf spots – our destination offers the most diverse selection of surf breaks in Costa Rica
- Transportation to the different surf breaks throughout your week
- PVA rash guard (surf shirt)
- Daily yoga classes for all levels
- Outdoor, oceanfront yoga studio
- Professional yoga instruction from Cris Kalyani
- Yoga mats, blocks, bolsters and straps are provided
- Other classes available at our beachfront resort
BAREFOOT LUXURY ACCOMMODATIONS
- 6 nights accommodation at our beachfront resort
- Swimming pool, restaurant/bar, and oceanfront hammock area
- Full service Spa
- 24-hour concierge service from our attentive camp host, Sara, who will guide and assist you every step of the way
- Bellhop services for your arrival and departure
- Daily maid service
HEALTHY, GOURMET CUISINE
- Three healthy, gourmet meals each day
- Custom cuisine for any dietary restriction – Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten, Lactose, etc.
- Most meals at our beachfront restaurant and several at the best restaurants in town
- Unlimited filtered water
SEASIDE SPA NATURAL
- Professional one-hour therapeutic massage at our beachfront Spa Natural
- Seaside chill out area with hammocks and lounge chairs
- Additional spa services available
COSTA RICA ADVENTURES
The following activities may be offered depending on scheduling, surf conditions and guest preferences:
- Hike through the jungle to Montezuma waterfalls
- Dancing at the local hotspot
- Sunset at “Vista de Olas” panoramic, mountaintop swim-up bar
- Beachside BBQ and bonfire
- Live concert from surf instructor, singer-songwriter Annie Bethancourt
Last Minute Special Rates
|ACCOMMODATION TYPE||Special Rates||PVA Alumni Rates|
|Shared Accommodation >>||$2695||$2495|
|Private Accommodation with Shared Bath >>||$2895||$2695|
|Private Accommodation with Private Bath >>||$3395||$3195|
Shared AccommodationShared Accommodation >>
|Special Rates||PVA Alumni Special|
Private Accommodation with Shared BathPrivate Accommodation with Shared Bath >>
|Special Rates||PVA Alumni Rates|
Private Accommodation with Private BathPrivate Accommodation with Private Bath >>
|Special Rates||PVA Alumni Rates|
*Rates are per person. Rates are in USD. Taxes are included. Rates include the Early Bird Discount.
Group Discounts! Have a group of 3 or more? Please contact us for special rates.
Book Your Trip
We just need a 50% deposit in order to reserve your space. If you have any questions through the booking process, please call us at 415-465-2162.
$3,095.00 – $4,195.00
|We Accept||What is PayPal?|
|Payment available via PayPal or Standard Credit Card. Paypal account is not required for payment.|
ACCOMMODATIONS, SPA, AND DINING DETAILS
From our ocean-front beach bungalows to the world-class Tropico Latino spa to the delicious meals prepared by renowned Costa Rican chef Randy Siles, everything at our surf and yoga retreats is designed with “Pura Vida” (the joy of life) in mind.
“Thank you so much for a remarkable & eye opening surfing experience. I’m very impressed by the instructors who were friendly & helpful and the awesome food & amenities. You’ve got the right idea and Pura Vida has hit the sweet spot. Namaste/Kawabunga!”
Morgan Manser – Nashville, TN
A Day’s Itinerary for our Costa Rica Surf Vacations
Participate in daily surf and yoga, jump into other adventurous activities, or spend your entire trip relaxing at the spa…it’s up to you!
- Beachside yoga class to start the day energized!
- Fresh buffet breakfast with fruit smoothies and local faves
- Daily expert surf instruction with our awesome team
- Excursions to different beaches and surf breaks
- Healthy and delicious lunch
- Relaxation – poolside, hammock, siesta and/or scheduled massage
- Walk on the beach, visit tidepools, or buy souvenirs/explore in town
- Optional Sunset Surf Session (depending on surf conditions)
- Nightly outings at our favorite restaurants
- Infinity pool cocktails
- Dancing at the local hotspot
- Occasional rejuvenating/restorative yoga classes
Costa Rica is a paradise playground! We happily help our clients find ALL the adventure they’re looking for.
Fly through the forest canopy over creeks and canyons with amazing vistas and panoramic views of the jungle and the Pacific Ocean below.
Giddy up! Gallop on horseback along the shore at sunset and visit other gorgeous beaches with expert local guides.
Explore the Costa Rican countryside, other villages and the breathtaking beaches in the area. An exhilarating adventure that will make you fall in love with Costa Rica.
Fall in love with the peaceful nature and animal life that has made Costa Rica a dream destination. Take a guided or unguided hike through the country’s first nature reserve, Cabo Blanco.
“Your camp/ experience is so professional and flexible. Your instructors are phenomenal, really; such a professional, smart and talented staff. I felt a difference in my surfing ability and would recommend the camp to other surfers at my skill level.”