“Surfsgiving” Surf Camp in Costa Rica
November 19 – 25 ~ Coed
Three years ago marked our 10th year as Pura Vida Adventures, and we celebrated it in style by having a weeklong surf camp fiesta with new and old friends: pool-side parties, moonlit bonfires, sunset cocktails and, of course, tons of laughing, yoga, and surf. It was the best!
What started as an anniversary party became a tradition when everyone decided it was such a magical week that we had to do it again. One excited alumni dubbed the week “Surfsgiving” and it stuck.
We love the idea of sharing Thanksgiving with new friends in the welcoming waves of Malpais, sinking our toes into the warm sand and giving thanks for all the beauty in life.
And we want you to join us!
“Gratitude is a powerful process for shifting your energy and bringing more of what you want into your life.” ~ The Secret
This weeklong celebration will include the same fun activities of a typical PVA camp (see below), PLUS:
— Our famous “paddle out for gratitude” session, where we’ll head out into the waves to play together and to honor Mother Nature for all the breathtaking beauty she has to offer us.
— A special Thanksgiving Day fiesta, Costa Rica style!
We’re so excited…. and would love to have you be part of this celebratory week. Limited space available, so don’t wait!
Our Surfsgiving surf adventures include:
- Accommodations at our beachfront resort with swimming pool, restaurant/bar, spa and oceanfront hammock area
- Daily surf lessons for all levels from complete beginners to advanced-intermediate surfers
- Video Analysis – video coaching of your surfing
- Sunset surf sessions – watch the sun melt into the horizon from your surfboard
- Daily yoga classes in our outdoor, oceanfront yoga studio
- Three healthy, gourmet meals each day at our beachfront restaurant and several of the best restaurants in town
- Professional one-hour therapeutic massage at our beachfront spa with additional spa services available
- Superior surf equipment including soft tops, high performance epoxy and fiberglass surfboards
- Complete access to our extensive surfboard quiver during your entire week
- Day trips to secret surf spots – our destination offers the most diverse selection of surf breaks in Costa Rica
- Transportation to the different surf breaks throughout your week
- PVA rash guard (surf shirt)
- “The Core of Surfing” surf manual
- Unlimited bottled water
- 24-hour concierge service from our attentive camp host, Sara, who will guide and assist you every step of the way
- Bellhop services for your arrival and departure
- Daily maid service
- Snacks, water and essential beach supplies during your surf sessions
- An attentive and caring staff that supports you during your entire stay
Our beachfront retreat offers a variety of accommodations to suit your needs. See below for a complete description of each type of accommodation.
|Accommodation Type||Regular Rates||Early Bird Discount|
with Shared Bath
with Private Bath
*Rates are per person. Taxes are included.
**Early Bird Discount: Pay in full 60 days prior to your surf camp date, and receive a $200 discount.
Have a group of 3 or more? Please contact us for special rates.
Receive a $200 discount.
Shared Accommodations: These large rooms have two queen beds with a private bathroom, A/C and outdoor patio. This is perfect for two friends who want to share a room or for a single person who would like to share a room with another guest and would like us to pick their roommate.
Private Accommodations with shared bath: This type of accommodation has two separate rooms with their own entrances, A/C, outdoor patio and has a large bathroom that is shared between the two rooms. This is perfect for someone who likes a bit of privacy, but doesn’t mind sharing a bathroom with only one other person.
Private Accommodations with private bath: This type of accommodation is a large room with a queen size bed, A/C, private bathroom and outdoor deck. This is perfect for someone who enjoys their privacy.
Click here for more detail description of our beachfront retreat.