Yoga for Transformation Retreat with Cris Kalyani
June 8-14, 2014 ~ Sold Out
Awaken your inner goddess and transform your yoga practice beyond the mat and into all aspects of your daily life by joining us for a week-long retreat with Cris Kalyani. The core of our retreats is twice-daily yoga classes held in our outdoor yoga studio at our retreat’s beachfront location, Hotel Tropico Latino. Together we will explore different types of yoga practices (Vinyasa flow, Hatha, Swasthya, and Kundalini) through movement, breath, relaxation and meditation in a format that everyone can understand.
Our retreats form a yoga-community full of compassion, support, laughter and fun that help guide you towards a more healthy and lively lifestyle. You will leave Pura Vida Adventures with a more balanced approach to life; feeling revitalized, refreshed, lighter, happier and renewed.
Natural Health Magazine
Yoga for Transformation Retreat featured in the June 2012 issue of Natural Health magazine.
“I owe Kalyani more than I can even express here for helping me in my journey. Her story is amazing and she is a charismatic, knowledgeable and lovely individual. She helped me bring my yoga practice to a new level and for that I am deeply indebted to her.” ~ Ashleigh Manfredi
7-day/6-night Yoga Retreat include:
- Beachfront accommodations
- Twice-daily yoga instruction for all fitness levels with Cristina Kalyani
- Two healthy, gourmet meals each day
- Herbal teas and fresh tropical juices
- Meditative nature hike through Cabo Blanco Nature Reserve
- Professional one-hour therapeutic massage
- One evening of Havan (fire ceremony)
- Unlimited bottled water
- 24-hour concierge service from our attentive retreat host
- Additional activities available: surf instruction, stand-up paddling, zip-line canopy tour, fishing tour, horseback riding
Yoga Retreat Rates
Rates quoted are per person.
- Shared Accommodation – $1795
- Private Accommodation with shared bath – $1995
- Private Accommodation with private bath – $2295
These packages are in addition to your yoga retreat package. We provide the most professional and fun instructors available for our surf and SUP instructions packages.
Just add these prices to your yoga retreat package and you’ll be ready to surf.
- The Starfish ~ One-day Class: $80
- The Sea Turtle ~Three-day Classes: $240
- The Dolphin ~ Four day Classes: $320
Just add these prices to your yoga retreat package and you’ll be ready to stand-up paddle.
- The Hummingbird ~ One-day Class: $80
- The Blue Jay ~Three-day Classes: $240
- The Toucan ~ Four day Classes: $320
Our yoga master, Cristina Kalyani, has over 12 years of experience and is a constant student herself, believing that yoga is a part of daily life. During the retreat, “You will learn how to transcend the workings of the mind, to balance the emotions and develop the intellect, allowing you to connect with nature and the world around you. As a student of yoga, you achieve inner peace through awareness and the deep understanding that we all experience the same feelings, passion, distress, issues, and the same love. This leads us to be more effective, compassionate, courageous and powerful people, truly making the world a better place.” Her distinguished reputation as a teacher and mentor has even attracted appointments for classes with a few visiting celebrities like Gisele Bundchen and Jill Hennessy.