New!!! Level 2 Camp ~ Coed~Costa Rica Surf School
March 11-17, 2017
Are you an experienced surfer who’s ready to take it to the next level? Are you tired of your hometown break and want to expand your surf community? Or are you a return client who’s ready to deepen your experience?
Then we’ve got the camp for you.
Take your surfing to the next level, heighten your yoga practice, and explore regional Costa Rican surf breaks with our NEW Level 2 camp. It’s our same luxurious offering—aimed at inspiring community connection—but we just kicked it up a notch. Our progressive instruction incorporates daily surf lessons, video analysis and coaching, and surfing the different types of breaks in the area (reef, point, beach, etc.). We’ll focus on wave-reading and catching ability, developing greater control in more challenging waves, mastering the techniques necessary to generate greater speed, and connecting more fluid turns.
But don’t worry! There will still be plenty of downtime to kick it poolside, savor our gourmet farm-to-table cuisine, and indulge in a relaxing spa day at our five-star resort. As always—it’s the full Pura Vida package
At the end of it all, you’ll return home with a strong body, a broadened perspective, and a deeper love for surf and travel.
Am I a Level 2 Surfer?
Level 2 surfers have advanced beyond the whitewater and can catch green water waves. If you are comfortable dropping into knee-to-waist-high unbroken waves, then this is the camp for you.
More advanced? Jump onboard. Our seasoned staff and 3 to 1 ratio allows us to tailor the experience to suit your ability level.
Our 7-day/6-night Level 2 Retreat includes:
- Accommodations at our beachfront resort with swimming pool, restaurant/bar, spa and oceanfront hammock area
- Daily surf lessons with our patient and caring, professional instructors
- Video Analysis – video coaching of your surfing
- Guided day trips to secret surf spots. Our destination offers the most diverse selection or surf breaks in Costa Rica
- Sunset surf sessions – watch the sun melt into the horizon from your surfboard
- Daily yoga classes in our outdoor, oceanfront yoga studio
- Three healthy, gourmet meals each day at our beachfront restaurant and several of the best restaurants in town
- Professional one-hour therapeutic massage at our beachfront spa with additional spa services available
- Superior surf equipment including soft tops, high performance epoxy and fiberglass surfboards
- Complete access to our extensive surfboard quiver during your entire week
- Transportation to the different surf breaks throughout your week
- PVA rash guard (surf shirt)
- “The Core of Surfing” surf manual
- Unlimited bottled water
- 24-hour concierge service from our attentive camp host, Sara, who will guide and assist you every step of the way
- Bellhop services for your arrival and departure
- Daily maid service
- Snacks, water and essential beach supplies during your surf sessions
- An attentive and caring staff that supports you during your entire stay
Our beachfront retreat offers a variety of accommodations to suit your needs. See below for a complete description of each type of accommodation.
|Accommodation Type||Regular Rates||Early Bird Discount|
with Shared Bath
with Private Bath
*Rates are per person. Taxes are included. Early Bird Discount: Pay in full 45 days prior to your surf camp date, and receive a $200 discount.
Have a group of 3 or more? Please contact us for special rates.
Receive a $200 discount.
Shared Accommodations: These large rooms have two queen beds with a private bathroom, A/C and outdoor patio. This is perfect for two friends who want to share a room or for a single person who would like to share a room with another guest and would like us to pick their roommate.
Private Accommodations with shared bath: This type of accommodation has two separate rooms with their own entrances, A/C, outdoor patio and has a large bathroom that is shared between the two rooms. This is perfect for someone who likes a bit of privacy, but doesn’t mind sharing a bathroom with only one other person.
Private Accommodations with private bath: This type of accommodation is a large room with a queen size bed, A/C, private bathroom and outdoor deck. This is perfect for someone who enjoys their privacy.
Click here for more detail description of our beachfront retreat.