Costa Rica Surfing and Yoga Retreat Packages
“I broke through the turbulence of my own life to find a week of stillness, strength and beauty in Malpais. You are giving women a wonderful gift.” ~ Cynthia
Our 7-day/6-night yoga surf adventures include:
- Accommodations at our beachfront resort with swimming pool, restaurant/bar, spa and oceanfront hammock area
- Daily surf lessons with our patient and caring, professional instructors
- Video Analysis – video coaching of your surfing
- Sunset surf sessions – watch the sun melt into the horizon from your surfboard
- Daily yoga classes in our outdoor, oceanfront yoga studio
- Three healthy, gourmet meals each day at our beachfront restaurant and several of the best restaurants in town
- Professional one-hour therapeutic massage at our beachfront spa with additional spa services available
- Superior surf equipment including soft tops, high performance epoxy and fiberglass surfboards
- Complete access to our extensive surfboard quiver during your entire week
- Day trips to secret surf spots – our destination offers the most diverse selection of surf breaks in Costa Rica
- Transportation to the different surf breaks throughout your week
- PVA rash guard (surf shirt)
- “The Core of Surfing” surf manual
- Unlimited bottled water
- 24-hour concierge service from our attentive camp host, Sara, who will guide and assist you every step of the way
- Bellhop services for your arrival and departure
- Daily maid service
- Snacks, water and essential beach supplies during your surf sessions
- An attentive and caring staff that supports you during your entire stay
The following activities may be offered depending on scheduling, surf conditions and guest preferences:
- Hike through the jungle to Montezuma waterfalls
- Salsa dancing lessons
- Sunset at “Vista de Olas” panoramic, mountaintop swim-up bar
- Beachside BBQ and bonfire
- Live concert from our very own Annie Bethancourt
Additional Activities in the Area:
Stand Up Paddling: Glide on water and experience Costa Rica’s stunning coastline while enjoying breathtaking views and exotic sea life from your paddle board. Inquire upon arrival.
Zip Line Canopy Tour: Fly through the forest canopy over creeks and canyons with amazing vistas and panoramic views of the jungle and the Pacific Ocean below. Inquire upon arrival.
Horseback Ride: Gallop along the shore and visit other beaches via horseback. Inquire upon arrival.
Fishing Tour: Cruise the Costa Rican coast-line and explore the underwater volcano and Cabo Blanco National Park. Catch tuna and Mahi Mahi and see an abundance of natural wildlife. Inquire upon arrival.
ATV Tour: An exhilarating way to explore the Costa Rican countryside, villages and the breathtaking beaches in the area. Inquire upon arrival.
Cabo Blanco Nature Hike: Guided or unguided nature hike through Costa Rica’s first Nature Reserve, Cabo Blanco. A great way to experience the peaceful nature and animal life for which Costa Rica is well known. Inquire upon arrival.