Costa Rica Surf and Yoga Retreats
Be adventurous and transform yourself during a week-long surf camp in Costa Rica. Come alone or with friends and be a part of a community of like-minded women. Just imagine warm water, great waves, a caring team of highly trained surf instructors, and an oceanfront hotel located on a beach that has been described by Forbes Magazine as one of the top 10 most beautiful beaches in the world. Welcome to barefoot luxury.
“Instead of traveling with friends from my past, I went alone and made friends for my future.” ~ Katie
Pura Vida Adventures featured in SHAPE Magazine!
“I came with no expectations and left with a renewed love of life, a quiet mind, and a thirst for more surfing!” ~ Shannon
Our 7-day/6-night yoga surf adventures include:
- Accommodations at our beachfront resort with swimming pool, restaurant/bar, spa and oceanfront hammock area
- Daily surf lessons with our patient and caring, professional instructors
- Video Analysis – video coaching of your surfing
- Sunset surf sessions – watch the sun melt into the horizon from your surfboard
- Daily yoga classes in our outdoor, oceanfront yoga studio
- Three healthy, gourmet meals each day at our beachfront restaurant and several of the best restaurants in town
- Professional one-hour therapeutic massage at our beachfront spa with additional spa services available
- Superior surf equipment including soft tops, high performance epoxy and fiberglass surfboards
- Complete access to our extensive surfboard quiver during your entire week
- Day trips to secret surf spots – our destination offers the most diverse selection of surf breaks in Costa Rica
- Transportation to the different surf breaks throughout your week
- PVA rash guard (surf shirt)
- “The Core of Surfing” surf manual
- Unlimited bottled water
- 24-hour concierge service from our attentive camp host, Sara, who will guide and assist you every step of the way
- Bellhop services for your arrival and departure
- Daily maid service
- Snacks, water and essential beach supplies during your surf sessions
- An attentive and caring staff that supports you during your entire stay
Surf and Yoga Retreat Dates
- November 7 – 13
- November 15 – 21
- November 23 – 29 ~ Surfsgiving Coed Camp
- December 6 – 12
- December 27 – January 3 ~ Sold Out!
- January 16 – 22
- January 25 – 31
- February 7 – 13
- February 15 – 21 ~ Coed
- February 27 – March 4
- March 7 – 13
- March 19 – 25
- March 28 – April 3 ~ Coed
- April 9 – 15
- April 18 – 24
- April 30 – May 6
- May 9 – 15
- June 18 – 24
- June 27 – July 3
- July 10 – 16
- July 23 – 29
- August 6 – 12 ~ Coed
- August 15 – 21
Surf Camp Rates ~ 7 days/6 Nights All-Inclusive Packages
Our beachfront retreat offers a variety of accommodations to suit your needs. See below for a complete description of each type of accommodation. Rates are per person.
Click here for our New Year’s Retreat Rates & Dates
|Accommodation Type||Regular Rate||Prepay Discount|
with Shared Bath
with Private Bath
Prepay Discount ~ $200 off!
If you pay in full 45 days prior to your surf adventure date, you receive a $200 discount off our regular retreat rates.
Have a group of 3 or more? Please contact us for special rates.
Receive a $200 discount.
Shared Accommodations: These large rooms have two queen beds with a private bathroom, A/C and outdoor patio. This is perfect for two friends who want to share a room or for a single person who would like to share a room with another guest and would like us to pick their roommate.
Private Accommodations with shared bath: This type of accommodation has two separate rooms with their own entrances, A/C, outdoor patio and has a large bathroom that is shared between the two rooms. This is perfect for someone who likes a bit of privacy, but doesn’t mind sharing a bathroom with only one other person.
Private Accommodations with private bath: This type of accommodation is a large room with a queen size bed, A/C, private bathroom and outdoor deck. This is perfect for someone who enjoys their privacy.
Click here for more detail description of our beachfront retreat.